Foundation Grant Application Process for UDSD Teachers:
- Define your project/initiative.
- Make sure your project/initiative is consistent with the Foundation Grant Application Guidelines
- Obtain verbal approval for submission from your Building Principal – they will electronically sign it after it has been submitted to UDAEF.
- Complete and submit the electronic application below by 03/1/2017 using your favorite pdf reader (Adobe, Foxit, Bluebeam) Download Foundation Grant Application Here Any applications submitted after the 03/01/2017 deadline will automatically be deferred until the following year.
- Email the completed application and attachments to UDAEF Executive Director – Jennifer Schoener – email@example.com (by the 03/01/2017 deadline).
- Ms. Schoener will forward all grant requests to the building principals and other administrative departments for necessary approvals.
- Upon District approval, the UDAEF Grants Committee will review all grant requests and forward to the UDAEF Board of Directors for funding.
- All applicants will receive notification of award decisions and funding (where appropriate) by early May.
- To complete the process and be eligible for future Foundation Grants, you will need to submit a Year End Grant Report. Appropriate documentation and photos should be attached, and forwarded to John Schmidt, UDAEF Administrator, no later than one year from the award date.
Examples of the previously funded grants may be viewed by clicking HERE.
All questions should be directed to John C. Schmidt, UDAEF Administrator at 610-394-1580, firstname.lastname@example.org