Foundation Grant Application Process for Upper Darby School District:
- Define your project/initiative.
- Make sure your project/initiative is consistent with the Foundation Grant Application Guidelines
- Complete the application form below by 03/1/2019 using your favorite pdf reader (Adobe, Foxit, Bluebeam) Any applications submitted after the 03/01/2019 deadline will automatically be deferred until the following year. Download Foundation Grant Application here.
- Submit your completed application form for approval to your building principal.
- Upon District approval, the UDAEF Grants Committee will review all grant requests and forward to the UDAEF Board of Directors for funding.
- All applicants will receive notification of award decisions and funding (where appropriate) by early May.
- To complete the process and be eligible for future Foundation Grants, you will need to submit a Year End Grant Report. Appropriate documentation and photos should be attached, and forwarded to John Schmidt, UDAEF Administrator, no later than one year from the award date.
Examples of the previously funded grants may be viewed by clicking HERE.
All questions should be directed to John C. Schmidt, UDAEF Administrator at 610-394-1580, email@example.com