Foundation Grant Application Process for Upper Darby School District:
- Develop your project/initiative.
- Make sure your project/initiative is consistent with the Foundation Grant Application Guidelines
- Complete and submit the application form to your school principal by March 1, 2023. Any applications submitted after the 03/1/2023 deadline will automatically be deferred until the following year. Download Foundation Grant Application here.
- Your school principal will review and approve/decline your proposed project and submit it to district administration for review.
- Upon District approval, the UDAEF Grants Committee will review all grant requests and forward to the UDAEF Board of Directors for funding.
- All applicants will receive notification of award decisions and funding (where appropriate) by early May.
- To complete the process and be eligible for future Foundation Grants, you will need to submit a Year End Grant Report. Appropriate documentation and photos should be attached, and forwarded to Renee Martelli, UDAEF Office Manager, ([email protected]) no later than one year from the award date.
Examples of the previously funded grants may be viewed by clicking HERE.
Questions and Additional Information
All questions should be directed to [email protected]